The Kazakhstan Computer Emergency Response Team informs on carrying out seminars on a subject: "Computer Incident Response".
Seminars will occur in the following regions:
1. «Dostyk Hotel», 69 Abay St., Kokshetau, April19.
2. «Kazjol Hotel», 127/1 Gogol St., Almaty, April23.
3. "Semey Hotel", 26 KabanbayBatyr St., Semey, April25.
4. “Grand Hotel Victory”, 25A, 13 Mikroraion, Aktau, April 30.
5. “Tilep Kobyz Saraiy”, 18 Janibek and Kerey Han St., Astana, May 24.
The program of seminar includes:
· Information and its role in private and public sector. Concept of computer incidents.
· Factors of threats toward information within the organization and their classification.
· The main reasons of computer incidents existence.
· The basic measures to minimize the damage caused by computer incidents.
· The legal arrangements to minimize the damage caused by computer incidents.
· The technical preconditions to minimize the damage caused by computer incidents.